ICONDA Solutions is an International Learning & Development company operating out of Grenoble in France.
Our mission is to help clients reinvent their communication processes:
- External (far) : for Teams in charge of Worldwide, Hi-Tech B2B Sales and Support
- Internal (near) : for Leaders managing the Complexity of Global Organizations with Experts from Multiple Domains
By doing so, we boost other vital company processes: sales, marketing, applications support, product and service development, and so on. We therefore make significant contributions to the profitability, health and growth of our clients.
Our Learning & Development (L&D) Solutions contain a mix of training and coaching encounters at the individual and group levels together with support for independent learning, complemented by progress guidance through self-assessment and facilitated checkpoints:
Fast Integration of ICON9 Fundamentals
The ICON9.1 Checkpoint Package is a highly effective and economical product containing all three Learning & Development components: training encounters, independent learning and progress guidance.
For Training Encounters:
- Client Encounters Using ICON9: a short course for Technical Sales and Applications Engineers
- ICON9 for Manager-Expert-Leaders: A short course for dealing with complex internal communication and achieving satisfying, effective business relationships
- Events: Workshops and seminars are generally custom products, we sometimes present promotional seminars
- Coaching: Individual and Team sessions, enabling you to resolve immediate issues and often to transform them into opportunities for personal growth.
For Independent Learning:
- Video series: A complete training course in thirty 12-minute sessions. Available for Client Encounters Using ICON9, for Technical Sales and Applications Engineers
- Audio series: Short reminder and exercise sessions, for use as a backup to classroom and video work, with all the flexibility of audio
- ICON9 collateral: exercises, quick references, posters, icon9 website, etc. and the text book Client Encounters of the Technical Kind.
For Progress Guidance:
- Checkpoints: Short, individual review meetings between facilitators and trainees – a collaborative exercise, stimulating discussions that significantly deepen learning
- Self-assessment: Exercises that allow trainees to check that they have captured a concept, delivered with other eLearning collateral
- Feedback: Checks made before, on completion of and sometime after training encounters.
ICONDA ‘s roots are in High-Tech, though it’s focus is on the human side of the Business-to-Business (B2B) equation.
It has extensive experience with international B2B, and regularly works with companies in Europe, North America, AsiaPac and Japan. The context is often Technical Sales & Marketing and Applications Engineering – areas that are rich in complexity due to their mix of commercial, technical and interpersonal challenges.
We have range of Learning & Development products and services based on the ICON9 system, purpose-built for technical experts.